SPEEDTEMP DUO™ HC SERIES
|HC-51/53||5-HORSEPOWER||1- OR 3-PHASE||240V||60,000BTU||$19,250|
|Custom options (480V) and sizes (up to 25-horsepower) available|
Length 64” - Width 36” - Height 52”
ABOUT THE DUO™ HC SERIES:
The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ LIQUID HEAT PUMP™ HEATER/CHILLER HC series feature our Liquid Heat Pump™ in ultra-heavy-duty combination heating/chilling units. Allowing you to heat OR chill with one device, and delivering up to 60,000BTU, these units easily meet the high-volume demands of your winery.
Our exclusive system is the only Liquid Heat Pump™ combination heater/chiller on the market. The Liquid Heat Pump™ is more than twice as fast and approximately four times more efficient than conventional solutions.
YES, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD
Don’t let the ridiculously rugged construction fool you; this is a precision instrument for rapid heat exchange with incredible energy efficiency. We operate at an average 3.8 coefficiency of performance (COP) factor, meaning we are approximately four times more efficient than a traditional heating system – you read that right: we operate at about ¼th the cost of other heaters, adding profit right to your bottom line. This is the most versatile and powerful tool in your arsenal.
DUO™ HC-51 and HC-53 LIQUID HEAT PUMP™ HEATER/CHILLER FEATURES:
• Exclusive 5-horsepower Liquid Heat Pump™
- The only Liquid Heat Pump™ combination heater/chiller out there
• Custom high-efficiency heat exchanger for the highest effective chilling
- Oversized condensor/evaporator for fast thermal exchange
- We exchange more thermal energy, more rapidly, than anyone else for super-efficient heating OR chilling with one device
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency, corrosion-resistant pump
- 65GPM flow rate
- 30psi line pressure to ensure proper flow to your wine tank
• Dual Ranco™ switched thermostats to control glycol tank temperature
- One for heat, one for cool
- For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Ranco™ dual pressure switch
- Protects the compressor
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• ALL-STAINLESS CONSTRUCTION
- Strong, lightweight and rust-free
• Fully portable, mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floorspace by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• 1” NPT inlet and outlet
• THE PIONEERS OF HEAT OR COOL IN ONE UNIT
• THE ONLY LIQUID HEAT PUMP SOLUTIONS ON THE MARKET
• NOBODY ELSE DOES WHAT WE DO
Need it done faster, more efficiently and more effectively?
We do that. That is what we do.