SPEEDTEMP SUPER-PORTABLE SERIES
SOLO™ CC31 AND DUO™ HC31
Length 40” - Width 27” - Height 50”
ABOUT THE SOLO™ AND DUO™ SUPER-PORTABLE SERIES:
The SPEEDTEMP SOLO™ PORTABLE CHILLER CC-31 is our conventional 3-horsepower chilling unit. Delivering up to 36,000BTU, this unit meets the lighter-duty demands of a boutique winery or brewery. Larger operations benefit from the CC-31’s ability to be exceedingly nimble and rapidly deployable wherever you need fast, accurate chilling.
The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ PORTABLE HEATER/CHILLER HC-31 adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element, allowing you to heat or chill with one device.
Tough as nails and precise as a scalpel, the SPEEDTEMP SOLO™ AND DUO™ SUPER-PORTABLE SERIES is competitively priced, exceedingly reliable, and a sound investment that will serve you faithfully for the long haul.
YES, IT REALLY IS THAT GOOD
Tough. Precise. Efficient. The CC-31 chiller is a no-brainer and your go-to option.
SOLO™ CC-31 AND DUO™ HC-31 SUPER-PORTABLE HEATER/CHILLER FEATURES:
• High-efficiency heat exchanger for fast chilling
- For demanding, continuous operation with temperature assurance
• Copeland™ 3-horsepower compressor
- For fast chilling
• Webtrol™ high-efficiency corrosion-resistant pump with 17.5GPM flow rate
- 20psi line pressure to ensure proper flow
• The SPEEDTEMP DUO™ PORTABLE HEATER/CHILLER HC-31 adds a 4500 low-watt-density heating element
- Allows you to heat or chill with one device.
• 22-gallon insulated reservoir
- Constant temperature control for high-capacity needs
• Ranco™ switched thermostat
- For ease of use, ease of access and simplicity in operation
• Low glycol reservoir shut-off float switch
- A simple yet effective failsafe
• Dual fans
- Fast, more effective heat transfer
• Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Strong, lightweight and rust-free
• Compete glycol cycle
- Continuous glycol recycling
• Fully portable, mounted on heavy-duty casters, and includes a 25-foot electrical cord
- Maximize available floorspace by minimizing square footage dedicated to non-portable equipment
- Reconfigure your setup quickly and easily
• Solid copper tubing
- Guarantees years of trouble-free service
• One, two, or three quick-disconnect options
- Effectively heat or chill up to three tanks at once
• ¾” inlet and outlet
THE PIONEERS OF HEAT OR COOL IN ONE UNIT
THE ONLY LIQUID HEAT PUMP SOLUTIONS ON THE MARKET
NOBODY ELSE DOES WHAT WE DO
Need it done faster, more efficiently and more effectively?
We do that. That is what we do.